Early Life Edit
Not much is known, But Camille has mentioned her dad is in jail. Tyler Gage and her have the same foster parents.
Step Up Edit
Camille is Tyler's little sister in their foster home. The two have a strong relationship and get along well, to the point where Camille is comfortable enough entering his room without knocking. When their foster parents leave, she offers Tyler orange juice and lets him know that he's been left to babysit. She asks why he's always so tired, and when she discovers that he's been out dancing, she quickly retorts, "You can't dance." After seeing him show off some skills, the two trade dance moves and create a short dance combination.
Step Up 3-DEditCamille has graduated high school and is starting school at NYU with Moose. They had a fight after he "stood her up" for dancing with Luke at Natalie's birthday party, but they make up and dance to "I Won't Dance" in the street. She has feelings for him, something he is oblivious to, but in the end he realizes his feelings for her, and they kiss at the train station. [1]
Physical Appearance Edit
- Camille has long brown-ish hair. It is shown in the movie that she likes to tie her hair a lot and has an amazing style. She is very tomboyish and mainly wears trainers or converses
- Camille seems like a fun, pretty nice and cool person to hang out with.
- Moose and her are really good dancers (And so is her actress, Alyson Stoner).
- She's in love with Moose, and it is unsure if he knows it, but it seems like he's got feelings for her as well.
- She's close with her best friends' parents and it is still unknown if her father had gotten out of jail since Moose's mom mentioned that they promised her parents to feed her in the beginning of the movie, Step Up 3D. Although she may be referring to Camille and Tyler's foster parents.
- Her style of dancing is ballet,hip hop and breaking
Tyler is her older foster brother. They get along well, and feel very comfortable around each other. She's even comfortable of entering his room without knocking. Tyler finds out that she can dance in Step Up when they were playing catch/ball.
Moose is a friend of Camille's. They set off to attend NYU together. They grew up together but he wasn't seen in Step Up and she wasn't seen in Step Up 2: The Streets so many fans are curious of when and how they met. She has feelings for him, but he doesn't notice. Until the end of the movie when he realizes his feelings for her and kisses her at the train station when saying goodbye to Natalie and Luke. They are shown to be in a relationship in Step up: all in
Kristin is a new friend of Camille. The two only have a few scenes together and they also share a friendship with Moose (while playing charades). Camille was suppose to go with her as the Olson Twins at the Halloween Party, but Moose talked Camille into going with him instead so she was left to find another person.